What to expect
General information about our swimming lessons
Our pool is fully enclosed and heated between 30 and 34 degrees celsius.
Toilet and/or dressing facilities available.
Swimming lessons start on the first day of every school term, and ends on the last day of the school term.
Will be available for extra lessons at an additional cost. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
- All our instructors are Qualified LTS Instructors and Registered with SSA (Swimming South Africa).
- Qualified in First Aid & CPR.
- Annual Registration fee payable at the beginning of each year includes a branded T-Shirt or Swimcap.
- Registration Fee is still payable if you enrol later in the year.
- We politely ask that only one parent/ guardian accompanies a swimmer to his/her lessons. Space and parking become a problem if more than one parent attends.
- If an extra Family member wants to attend, please feel free to arrange with Erika.
- We will also try to organize a viewing lesson once a term.
We offer complimentary transport to and from daycare’s in Lorraine and surrounding areas in the mornings if arrangements have been made. A Minimum of 6 children has to attend from that specific school.
Please enquire should you be interested in this service.
Please park on the grass in front of the pedestrian gate, or at the church next door.
Kindly refrain from parking in the street or on our neighbour’s grass.
We take children from the age of 2 onwards.
If your younger child is comfortable in the water, we will consider taking them
under 2 years old after an assessment has been done by the instructor.
Your child must bring with the following to each swimming lesson:
- Swimming Nappy (if not potty trained)
Please ensure that you arrive about 10 minutes before your lesson starts if your child still needs to change into a costume as lessons start every 15 minutes. This will ensure that your child will get the most out of each lesson.
Caps and Goggles
We do sell caps and goggles if you need to purchase these items.
Caps: R80 (normal) & R100 (long hair)
Cell: 084 261 0071
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
Address: 3 Kehl Avenue, Lorraine, Port Elizabeth, 6070