2020 COVID-19 PANDEMIC
COVID-19 RULES & PROTOCOLS
- Temperature checks on entry. No entry if temperature reads above normal.
- Sanitize hands before entry – both the parent and child.
- Only one adult allowed per child.
- Only the parents of the children busy with their lesson are allowed in the building. Please wait for the parent & child that had a lesson before you to exit the building before entering.
- Unfortunately no playing in the pool before or after lessons.
- Use of jungle gym not allowed.
- Register with SSA before swimming to get unique membership number.
- Masks are compulsory.
- 5 Minute Rule: This is the time allowed for you to arrive and leave.
- Please limit the time spent in the building by dressing quickly after a lesson.
- Instructors will wear face shields while teaching.
- Please stay at home if you or someone in your household is sick.
- We will try our best to catch up on missed lessons due to illness during 2020.
- Social distancing to be adhered to at all times.
- Aquafinatics staff will undergo daily temperature checks and will not make use of public transport.
Health and Safety is our priority
We assure you that the health & safety of our clients are our first priority and therefore we rely on your full cooperation to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for all the children, their families as well as our staff.
The Aquafinatics Team
Cell: 084 261 0071
Email: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3 Kehl Avenue, Lorraine, Port Elizabeth, 6070